In a week of high stakes testing, sometimes it is nice to let your brain relax, slow down, and just have fun. This week’s tech tip(s) are just for you-for fun. No major learning curve-just some things that might make life a little easier and let you have some fun along the way!!
Apps on your smart device (Apple/Android):
(These links are for the iTunes app store-but most are Android compatible as well!)
- Action Movie
- Super Power This one is so fun! You can shoot lasers, fireballs, and even make things disappear. My 3 little guys at home think I’m a “super mom” with real super powers!
- Camera Awesome (I replaced my default camera on my phone/iPad with this app!)
- Apps Promo
- Who doesn’t love free? This is a free app that loads new apps daily that are free for a limited time. I’ve saved TONS of money and learned about some really cool apps this way!
- Our Groceries
- More help here.
- Personalize your iPad
- I don’t know about you-but I get tired looking at the same background on my iPad/iPhone. Plus-now you can even get really creative with new keyboards. Here are some of the apps I use when I need to change things up.
Games–because we all need some fun. These three are my favorite! (And they are addicting-and don’t require much thought or brain power to play!)
- Dumb Ways to Die (1 & 2)
- Warning-this is a little twisted-so be warned. However-if you want some brain numbing game play-this is quite fun-and addicting. But be warned-it isn’t rainbows and butterflies when you play. It’s a little quirky! You’ve been warned…